Ecotecnica operates in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN ISO 14001 regulations.
The sustainability of its activities is completely certificated.
The Quality system certification proves that main company processes are carried out under Ecotecnica control , in compliance with ISO 9001 rules.
UNI EN ISO 14001 is used to certify our environmental management system. An environmental management system is a set of regulations that allow a company to be “sustainable”.
This kind of certification is a clear and effective evidence of our commitment in preserving our environment.
Below, a list of our certifications:
– Certification nr. 3826 issued by CERTIQUALITY S.r.l. legal office in Via G. Giardino, 4 – 20123 Milan – first issued on 13/09/2001 – current issue 12/02/2013 – expiry date 11/02/2016 – certifying that Ecotecnica S.r.l. implemented a Quality management system complying UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 rule;
– Certification nr. 3824 issued by CERTIQUALITY S.r.l. legal office in Via G. Giardino, 4 – 20123 Milan – first issued on 28/11/2001 – current issue 27/12/2013 – expiry date 27/12/2016 – certifying that Ecotecnica S.r.l. implemented a environmental management system complying UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 rule;
– Certification nr. 16986 issued by CERTIQUALITY S.r.l. legal office in Via G. Giardino, 4 – 20123 Milan – first issued on 06/12/2001 – current issue 25/11/2014 – expiry date 24/11/2017 – certifying that Ecotecnica S.r.l. implemented a Safety management system complying OHSAS 18001:2007 rule;
– Certification nr. 329 issued by CERTIQUALITY S.r.l. legal office in Via G. Giardino, 4 – 20123 Milan – first issued on 30/03/2012 certifying that Ecotecnica S.r.l. implemented an excellent Quality, environmental protection and safety system ;
– Certification nr. 643 issued–C.I.S.E. (AGENCY WHICH CERTIFIES SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY SYSTEMS, accredited by S.A.A.A. – Social Accountability Accreditation Services) in cooperation with CERTIQUALITY S.r.l partner– issued on 28/09/2015 – expiry date 28/09/2018 – certifying that Social responsibility system implemented by Ecotecnica S.r.l. complies with SA 8000:2008 regulation.
Public works executive certication
Ecotecnica gained key experience in waste disposal services , such as building and managing disposal , processing and re cycling plants, either on its own behalf or that of third parties.
Licenses and enrolments
Ecotecnica has been taken care of urban solid and hazardous waste collection, carriage, recycling and disposal and environmental restoration as well, since 1988.
It has been registered in the National Roll of Companies which deal with wastes – Apulia Region District – number of registration BA00062, according to Guidelines embraced with ministerial decree 120/2014, for these categories and classes:
- category 1 (urban solid waste collection and trasportation, mechanical sweeping, managing of main collection centers) A Class A (even or bigger than 500.000 inhabitants);
- categoria 4 (raccolta e trasporto di rifiuti speciali non pericolosi) classe B (quantità annua complessivamente trattata superiore o uguale a 60.000 ton. e inferiore a 200.000 ton.);
- category 5 (hazardous special waste collection and transportation) C class (yearly quantity even or bigger than 15.000 ton and lower than 60.000 ton);
- category 8 ( brokerage and waste trade without detention) C Class ( yearly quantity even or bigger than 15.000 ton and lower than 60.000 ton);
- category 9 (environmental restoration of areas) D class (construction site projects for a maximum amount of 1.000.000 €);
- category 10 (environmental restoration of areas in which there is solid or friable asbestos) C Class (construction site projects for a maximum amount of 2.500.000 €).
Ecotecnica srl owns a solid urban and special, hazardous and not hazardous waste storage site
(preliminary deposit and reservation), selection of non hazardous recycling waste, located in the Municipality of Lequile (Le) SS 101 Km 9,300 – “Insite” area, that has been authorized by art. 208 of the Leg. decree n. 152/2006 , Province of Lecce Det. Dir. N. 1002 of 26/04/2011 and subsequent renewals or integrations.
Ecotecnica srl owns glass non hazardous recovery waste site Coreve stage located in the Municipality of Copertino (Le) industrial area “zona Pip”, that has been authorized according to art. 210 of the leg. Decree n. 152/2016 with Province of Lecce Det. Dir. N. 2727 of 14/10/2009 and subsequent renewals or integrations.
The site in Lequile is one of the 3 Corepla Selection Centers in Puglia, and a stage of packaging waste disposal for Consortium Supply Chain of Conai: Comieco (paper and cardboard), Ricrea (steel) , Rilegno (wood) e Cial (alluminium).
The site is also a Cobat collection center (batteries and dead accumulators), polieco (polyethylene goods waste), Cdc – Raee (electronic devices) Conoe (vegetable oil).