Authorized platform for production-chain consortia
Our plant in Lequile is a CONAI Platform (Packaging National Consortium) for the following production-chain consortia:
– first selection and pressing centre for plastic on behalf of COREPLA;
– storage centre (Category d) of polyethylene on behalf of POLIECO;
– Disposal platform of the National Steel Consortium;
– Disposal platform for COMIECO;
– Disposal platform for COREVE;
– Disposal platform for CIAL;
– Disposal platform for RILEGNO;
It is also appointed by COBAT (Italian Consortium for collecting exhausted batteries).
Our plant in Lequile we manage every kind of materials coming from separate waste collection.In 2014 the plant was revamped , in order to maximize space and efficiency , when selecting different plastic polymers.
This makes the collection and the recovery much more effective , reducing waste of material.
Our plant hosts guided tours of schools and private bodies, aimed at discovering the re cycling process